Lemon Herb Salmon & Potatoes
This is a healthy 1-sheet-pan dinner that is also super versatile! You can also pair it with rice, quinoa, asparagus, you name it. I used a leftover tomato chopped up and laid on top of the salmon which became super tender and juicy, kind of like stewed tomatoes! I cooked the onions with the potatoes. You can also replace some or all of the olive oil with butter or ghee for an even more decadent dish. For easy clean up, line the baking sheet with a silicone mat.
1 lb Salmon (I use skinless, boneless)
1 large onion
1 lb baby potatoes, quartered
salt + pepper
garlic salt or chopped garlic
1 large lemon
1) Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit
2) Lay large piece of foil on one half of baking sheet. This will be used to make a foil packet around the salmon. Place salmon in middle of foil. Cover liberally in olive oil and seasonings of choice.
3) Slice onions and lay on top. Squeeze half a lemon over salmon and onions. (If you prefer, you can cook onions separately on the baking sheet.)
4) Fold foil to completely seal in salmon. Place additional foil over top if needed to seal in.
5) Place potato quarters on other half of baking sheet. Cover in olive oil, seasonings, and the remaining lemon juice.
6) Bake at 375° Fahrenheit for 30 min or until fish flakes with a fork easily, and potatoes are soft when pierced with fork. If potatoes need more time, remove fish and cook potatoes an additional 10 min.
This serves 2 with a little left over, so double the recipe for a family of four. I use these silicone baking mats from Amazon for quick and easy cleanup. Just wipe em' down or throw them in the dishwasher! Enjoy!